We are soliciting talks related, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Tools and approaches for software testing, debugging, quality assurance, and continuous integration
- Statistical and ensemble-based approaches for evaluating model consistency and software correctness
- Software design approaches and development practices for streamlining correctness and reproducibility efforts
- Formal methods, abstraction, and logical proof techniques for rigorous verification
- Verifying and validating large-scale applications running on HPC clusters, cloud computing systems, heterogeneous systems, GPUs, etc.
- Other software correctness and reproducibility approaches for facilitating verification and validation
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Steve Easterbook, University of Toronto
- Dr. John Baugh, North Carolina State University
- Dr. Dorit Hammerling, Colorado School of Mines
Note: Travel funds are available for two student submissions. Indicate your student status on your abstract submission to be considered.