Registration is open for a free MathWorks online learning session on parallel computing with MATLAB from noon to 1 p.m. MDT on Thursday, June 24. Participants will be introduced to high-level constructs for performing large-scale computations and learn how to execute matrix calculations that are too large to fit into the memory of a single machine.
- Create parallel applications to solve computationally and data-intensive problems
- Run independent iterations in parallel on multicore CPUs and GPUs (over 500 MATLAB functions run automatically on NVIDIA GPUs)
- Apply new functions that allow you to analyze and run computations on big data sets
- Run interactive parallel computations, batch submissions and distributed computations
- Scale MATLAB programs to clusters and clouds without recoding using MATLAB Parallel Server